“Worth it”

Karim Journals and Handmade Papers
Ranked #30 of 86 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm a leather journal exporter from India (specifically Udaipur, Rajasthan) who has specialized in leather embossing and fine workmanship for more than 10 years.
“Worth it”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Extremely happy with my purchase in this shop. You can find the journals of best quality leather. Worth every buck. I would highly recommend this shop.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Jersey
“"AWESOME"”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

According to me this one is the best not only in Udaipur but in entire India. perfect example of excellent work.The owner and his son are very polite and honest. this shop is worth a visit and I would recommend it to others as well. I think I got the best souvenir and gifts for my folks from this shop.

Visited August 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“"Highly Recommended"!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Been to this place while passing through the street,it comprises of all types of hand crafted pure leather journal with fine Indian and Celtic designs.Overall it is reasonably priced,value for money which separates it from other places and the best part you can buy products which will let you preserve your wonderful memories.The owners is quite friendly and ready to do things the way you demand.I would highly recommend it to everyone..........

Visited July 2014