1. Situated at a good location
2. Nice heritage property and you actully get a feel of the palace.
3. Nice clean and spacious rooms.
4. Friendly staff
5. Cultural programs like dancing horse, puppet show for kids and sunset band.(my son just loved all the activities especially Horse dancing)
6. Good reachebility to other hot spots like city palace etc.
7. Situated close to Hathipul market which is the local market for shopping rajasthani stuff.
8. Situated near FatehSagar Lake which is a nice tourist spot.
9. In room dinning was very helpful with our kids food demands.
1. Situated at a height so a taxi is needed for communicating. (As we preffered to walk to the close locations, which we were not able to due to this).
2. Breakfast was okay but more variety (especially for kids) could be added.
3. 2nd floor does not have a ramp so had a great difficulty with my baby stroller.
4. All lake facing rooms do not face lake completely.(we were given the most corner room which did not face the lake and only the trees and green belt, on request we were shifted the next day).
5. Not much activities to do in the hotel only a pool table.
6. No Swimming Pool.
Tip# Go for the rooms situated at the middle of the corridor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur