Do not stay there. The hotel is a dump. We had a suite with a lake view and i dont know where to start describing how nasty it was. First of all, the hotel is next to the busy road - noise is NON-STOP. To get to the terrace on the lake you have to pass a road - the hotel is not directly on the lake!!! The rooms are something else - facets didn't work, it was impossible to get hot water stream in the shower, the beds were rock solid, the sheets were stained, the rooms were overall very dirty - IT WAS HORRIBLE. Put a bit more money and stay in Odebrei or some other nice hotel around - this one will kill your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur