This Hotel was welcoming, staff were good. We were on second floor. Room OK but bed was hard, however it overlooked the road and a small view of the lake. Nice location for the bar and dining room, across road from Hotel, and facing lake. Food was OK, nothing special. The shop in Hotel complex very good for getting clothes made over night and very well priced. Wifi available in Lobby, can't remember if it was complimentary or not, if not would have only been a small charge. Would recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rampratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur