very well managed property, very clean rooms and bathrooms , good staff , breakfast buffet is nothing to talk about , location is very good and scenic but due to a road passing by it is noisy...if you like peace this is not for you. Also this is located out of the market due to which you cannot buy essentials unless you have a car. A bottle of water costs 3 times the normal price so be sure to buy your water from outside.Over all nice hotel with few drawbacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur