This is definitely one of the nicest hotels during our stay in India. We had a lake view room No. 13 which was spacious and clean. A very romantic hotel with a beautiful Garden Restaurant to have meals or simply to catch up for a drink. We were fortunate enough to get a room facing the lake, equipped with a private balcony. My Children Enjoy Best Time At There.
All the staffs were friendly and helpful and their service is one of the best we have had in India. The food were superb and reasonable and to top it off, the waiter that served us deserved a medal. Only Thing that add some more item in breakfast menu .
Our only regret is not having enough time to stay there for a few more nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur