We had visited Udaipur Last week for celebrating my husband's Birthday.I had previously booked the room over a Telephonic Conversation Over the phone with The Manager.The Stay fo @ nights was pretty Comfortable.The rooms had all the basic amenities but the best thing about the room was its View.The moment we opened the curtain we saw the Huge Fateh Sagar Lake and the Hills adjoining..In the monsoon season, it was great to have a lovely morning with the View.Simply Romantic!!
Moreover, The Raaj bagh adjoining the Hotel had a superb ambiance in the evening and the dinner was served there.with Tidy tables n chairs having a Candle Light dinner Arrangement made it all so Romantic..
I had booked this hotel after reading the reviews and yes Indeed I am grateful for all the lovely people for guiding me well with their Reviews.
Away from The City Crowd excellent place for spending some quality time with your spouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur