Myself alongth with my family members visited udaipur for pleasure trip and stayed there for three nights with Ram Pratap palace.The hotel was searched with the help of internet and got booked through also.stayed in lake facing delux room,Excellent ambience well furnished perfect& pleasant stay for a family.easy access to places of visit, transport,market etc.
Beautiful space to dine with your family at sitting on the grass & having the lake is marvellous.Food quality excellent.
the hotel is above all stars of Udaipur.This was my first visit to Udaipur.True pictures are shown on their websites.facilities offered are as promised.
I also suggests hotel authorities to provide a smaal refregerator alongth bar menu in the room for the convinience of its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur