I had a good room, number 14 on the top floor facing the lake - loved sitting in the window seat taking it all in. Only downside for me was the wifi packed it in after only 2 hours use. I paid rupees 500 for 24 hours but was given a refund. Having breakfast by the lake was really lovely. No fridge but room service will bring you an ice bucket, no tea and coffee facilities but they will bring you boiled water - so take your own coffee and powdered milk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rampratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur