Good place to stay with a good view of the lake and a very nice garden restuarent. The best part of the hotel was the view of the lake (not the main lake in city). The garden restaurent in the front is a very nice place to have food. It was chilly when my wife and I went there and the staff was very helpful in lighting up a bonfire to keep us warm. The staff was also courteous to change to room since it was very cold and we wanted a non-balcony room. The hotel provided a good breakfast. Unfortunately the staff did not provide us with heater even on request which was a letdown. Overall a nice stay but there would be better options in the city. I would surely recommend the garden restaurent for a nice cozy dinner. Certainely NOT recommended for honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rampratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur