The hotel is situated close to the lake and the hotel façade is beautiful. We got a great room with a lake view. The room was overall quite clean and neat except the shower curtain which was a bit gross. The service was friendly and efficient. The front desk responded to our calls very quickly. The breakfast was sufficient. There was a spa onsite but my schedule did not permit any visit. A one-hour massage was only about US$14.
One of the negative was the small hot water tank. After one shower, we had to wait for more than 20 minutes for the water to heat up.
Another negative was the noise. The hotel was facing a main road and I heard car zooming by and honking at 4am!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur