The Rampratap palace hotel overlooks the Fateh Sagar lake, just north of Udaipur's main attractions. Its a rambling marble mansion with pleasant airy rooms with marble floors and lovely window seats overlooking the lake. There is a great garden restaurant on the lake side.
Staff are helpful and friendly and whilst this isnt the Lake Palace Hotel by any means, its a comfortable, clean pleasant place to stay to explore the city and its palaces. Our main complaint was a lack of hot water due to a defective bathroom heater. The bathrooms arent great but they are clean and the spacious room makes up for it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur