Pros: Good location (walking distance to many of the main sites)
Large rooms, nice hotel decor, very authentic Rajasthani style.
Great views from rooftop restaurant
Good water pressure in the bathroom.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Beds were comfortable- a gift! Since many of the hotels had very hard mattresses
CONS: -very very slow service at the rooftop restaurant & limited food choices! We bared eating there for our included breakfasts, but for other meals we ate elsewhere. In fact, there was hardly anyone there at the restaurant, so I think that says something!
- they never came once to clean our room or provide clean towels in the 3 days we stayed there. When I asked them why, they said because we never gave them the room key!!
- the locks they use to close the room doors are these huge padlocks with a key, and very cumbersome to open and close, it was irritating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place from where you can see sunrise, sunset and full moon with the beauty of Aravalli Mountains. A minute walk from City Palace, Lake Pichola and Bagore Ki Haveli. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your OYO 4771 Hotel Anjani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjani Hotel Udaipur