“Excellent travel and car service”

India Easy Travel.com
Ranked #14 of 64 Tours in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: INDIA EASY TRAVEL offering all type tour packages,INDIA TOUR PACKAGES,Rajasthan Tour Packages,Tourist Places in India, Tourist Attraction in India and South India tour packages are also available.We offer all type coach HOLIDAY PACKAGES.The best and affordable sightseeing tours,the best of services are delivered to the tourist.Let's have journey of Royal tradition of India.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My parents, kids and I were visiting Udaipur for 4 days, and Mr. Ali and Mr. Zakir provided excellent service in terms of the car itself, and also sight-seeing in and around Udaipur.. Mr. Zakir was a careful and great driver of our vehicle, important since we had small kids with us. He was also a very good guide, friendly to talk to, and in addition to showing and telling us about the local towns and roads, also ensured that we reached places of worship on time, especially the ones located at a distance.. I would highly recommend their service and will be availing of this ourselves in our next trips -- Priya

4  Thank Priya A
There are newer reviews for India Easy Travel.com

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had a very memorable experience in Udaipur for 3 days with a very very nice driver Vasu (Chotu) who is vastly knowledgeable and can strike a conversation on anything. He knows everything about Rajasthan too well. We were picked up from the airport by him and spent a day roaming around Udaipur and it was fantastic. Due to some reasons my driver and car was changed for my travel to Mount Abu where the driver was ok but got back to my previous driver Chotu in a day as I got back to Udaipur. A good car and more importantly a good driver is what makes a vacation memorable.

I would recommend this driver Chotu and this company to anyone who wants to go around Rajasthan, the owner Ali Bhai is a very nice person to talk to and very professional in his approach.

2  Thank vieprem
Reviewed 15 July 2014

It was good experience with the driver specially Zakir bhai and Sohyab bhai..... very cooperative and took very good care of us.....

2  Thank dhavalshah08
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good service. Reasonable pricing, Decent driver and good condition vehicle. Look forward to again avail the services when I return.

1  Thank Abhikalp
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Extremely satisfied with the services provided. We hired cabs to move around in Udaipur and for our trip to Mount Abu. Our guide-cum-driver Mr. Naeem Khan was knowledgable about the places, punctual,recommended good places and drove the vehicle quite well. The innova car was clean and in good condition.

3  Thank DC_travel17