Shree Jagdish Mahal Heritage Hotel (Nagarseti Ri Haveli)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kotra Haveli(Udaipur)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfresco paintingscity palacebudget travellersconvenient locationcooperative staffsight seeingwalking distancehotel stafffacilitiesmrindiahospitalityinteriorvintageroofficomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I got a very good deal for this hotel on the last minute and was very excited.The hotel is located quite inside with very narrow lanes ,the hotel owner had to send a person to bring us to the hotel.The hotel is very beautiful and nicely decorated.But all my excitement vanished when i saw the rooms allocated to us.We were allocated ground floor rooms near Reception area which are very small,suffocating and windowless. I had to wake up next day very early because of the noise of phone and people talking coming from the reception. There was no hot water after 8 am and the owner insisted that we should get ready before 7:30 am if we want hot water.I asked him to shift our rooms because i was very unhappy with the noise and overall room but he refused to do so.Breakfast was just OK and we had to choose between Aloo Paratha or jam/butter bread and nothing else.The owner is a foul mouthed man who only sweet talked when we were about to leave. This was the worst experience i ever had on any of my travels.
The only positive thing about this hotel is that all the major attractions are at a walkable distance form here.
If you have no option and had to stay in this hotel then please choose rooms on upper floors which are quite big.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ash_love_to_travel
Reviewed 10 December 2013

It was an enduring experience staying in this hotel..the facilities and services were very good and staff behavior was very friendly.the food served on time and rooms were clean. The overall hospitality was full of warmth. I am delighted with this experience & recommend it for a good stay in "The city of lakes".

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vishnu_Oct2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my family. I like this heritage property. This heritage property is having original fresco painting as well original Belgium glass work which is very rare now a days. The staff is very good. The services are very good. owner is very kind and co-operative. They have a very good facilities in their hotel. Rooms and wash rooms are very neat and clean. I appreciate the services which we received through this hotel staff. I recommend this hotel. Morning view is very good .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank samiksha5
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Famous Nagar Seth KI Haveli located in heart of beautiful udaipur city . I am impressed with the hospitality of owner and staff.
The rooms are beautifuly decorated and the roof top is really enchanting ,The view of city palacefrom this Haveli is Unique .The streets are a true picture of Rajasthani and Udaipurian culture .The breakfast and food is delicious ,Me and my family enjoyed nice time here
I want to stay at this great Havely every time i come to Udaipur

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ravishanker P
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I will NEVER recommend anybody to stay at this hotel.. First of all no car will each till Hotel. Because Hotel is too much inside the small street. I have to called at hotel for parking my Car. Food is OK. Even Breakfast also they provide limited AND LATE AFTER 8AM and only Bread Buter and Jam. Rooms are very small and conjusted. So there are many more option to Stay at Udaipur. Many more Hotels at this Rate are available better then this location. Hotel Jagdish Mahal is only Heritage property but not recomended for Hotel stay for even one day. Never preffer this Hotel for stay. Go for other option like Hotel Hill Top, Aravali etc...etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family