All reviewscity palaceview of the lakelocation is greatwalking distanceroof terracehotel is locatedclean hotelno liftpleasant stayold citypaintingslakeviewrajasthan
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The wifi was really bad in the room we can't use it. And the most horrible thing was the owner always looked angry with you without smiles.

When I check out, the owner because of make sure I will not stay at the lobby he turned off the wifi. And I ask him why, he said because you check out, so you can't use our wifi. First time heard that reason for no wifi.

The most bad service and bad owner I met during my long travel. Not recommended!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank AumnieI
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

No doubt that the location is great- within a walking distance from ALL the main attractions in Udaipur.
The lobby is very impressive, the stuff are very friendly and very welcoming and the owners are most welcoming and kind couple, but... I got a dimmed room with very low pressure shower, dirty toilet and not too clean room...
I can't testify as to the others rooms, but mine was very disappointing.
Since the location is perfect one should decide what are his priorities, considering the poor condition of the room.

Stayed: February 2017
digvijayr89, General Manager at Hotel Krishna Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Greetings from Hotel Krishna Niwas, Udaipur.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Hotel Krishna Niwas.

We definitely work on shortfalls and improve whole service .

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Krishna Niwas soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

First things first, this is not the Ritz, however he staff and especially the manager, still treat you as if it is. The staff were unbeatable, nothing was too much trouble and they thought of everything for you, even before you thought it yourself! The hotel is wonderfully decorated, feels authentic without being too rustic! Although the showers are very basic, they do the job fine. Great air con. We had wonderful views of the water palace. Breakfast is served on the roof terrace, which was wonderful, if a little slow. This hotel is a great location, close to the palace and temples and shops. A bargain, and treated like royalty.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam84Adam

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Good hotel, nice view rooms & terrace but Restaurant is close during our visit, its make some problem for us... room with good lakeview is on 5th floor so you have to climb more than 60 steps to reach your room

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank anandjpurohit

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel situated very near lake city museum.
The entrance to this hotel is decorated with carved wooden doors.
The rooms are well decorated with inlays n painting, good services.
Very close to pichhola lake , one can walk to enjoy the lake, m bagore ki haveli is Walking distance, while city museum also.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family