1) Offers stunning views of the hills from the rooms and from virtually everywhere in the resort.
2) Has a nice little cage which has rabbits, ducks and love birds. My daughter loved it!
3) Nice walkways inside the resort, nice playground/lawns right at the centre.
1) Location is remote. So not so easy to travel to and fro the city centre where most of the Udaipur attractions are there.
2) If only the interiors of the rooms were as grand as the exteriors..
3) Food is costly and worse you don't have choice as there is no other option in that area...problem linked to remote location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Udai Bagh Hotel Udaipur is nothing else but a very luxurious haven and resort in Rajasthan, India. It is well preferred by top officials, tourists, and everyone desirous of excellent service treatment in the city. One night alone at the hotel will have you wanting to spend more days as all you get right from the beautiful scenery, customer support, exclusive facilities, cuisine delivery and VIP treatment is enough to say this is perfect home away from home. The hotel has all the beautiful elements of the 'past and present' to provide you with the ultimate professional look, romantic architecture, and with expansive elegant& luxurious rooms (42 to choose from) designed in the fusion of both contemporary and traditional heritage style. The rooms are so royal-like and expansively luxurious that you will feel just like a king staying within one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Udai Bagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Udai Bagh Hotel Udaipur