“Vegetarian dining at a reasonable Price!”
Review of Treebo Navaratna

Treebo Navaratna
Ranked #70 of 93 Hotels in Coimbatore
Chennai
“Vegetarian dining at a reasonable Price!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Heard about this hotel through my friend, I went for lunch. Ambiance is good. clean and tidy. what was lacking is the smile in the face of the employees. Felt as if I had come for charity dinning. I went for a meals which was unlimited at a reasonable price at the heart of the city. Food was not so good as I compared it with the nearby small restaurant lakshmi illam. Can have food once and can't go repeatedly like shree anandhas.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Frankclean

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Hi....I made a booking for a.c.deluxe room in thr month of May and when I reached in thr night ,the person on duty said someone else gas taken ur room....simply horrible. ..without any information how they can give room to someone else....At last I was lycky to check in in a better hotel nearby....

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank ziahsn

Travellers are raving about these Coimbatore hotels

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had planned a holiday with my family and had booked this hotel thru travel website. I had booked 3 Deluxe a/c double rooms for 6 people, I had also received a confirmation of the booking. But when I reached the hotel the staff at the reception was so confused and did not even know there was a booking. There was a lean guy at the reception who said he was the in charge there, I showed him the booking confirmation he says they did not know that there was a booking and then he says there only 2 non ac rooms available and was asking me to adjust. He did not even have manner how to talk with the guest, when I asked him why did the hotel take online booking he had no answer and kept on arguing . I had travelled from Chennai and had my 1 year old baby with me who was so tiered and wanted rest but they made me wait for 1 hour and did not give any answer or room. I am sure they have just posted the hotel on all travel websites but they have no system to take bookings. The worst customer service and worst hotel ever. Kindly request all the travelers not to book this hotel or you will be grounded when you reach there. Finally they did not give me the booked rooms and I had to find another hotel to stay. I kindly request all the travel website just not to sell these hotel on your websites without verifying or having a system for confirm bookings. Please be aware of such hotels

Room Tip: Please dont book this hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank muzzafarsheriff7
london
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Pros : Centrally located.

Cons : Not much parking space
Door lock in the bathroom was broken.
Rooms were small and needs improvement.

Rooms are quite cheap but there are other hotels nearby with better facilities for the same price

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank pramo
Dubai
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Small room with very poor toilet facility. Currently no restaurant is available at the hotel (as per front desk they are making one!) Breakfast was very basic South Indian stuff. Though location was ideal for my visit, overall hotel was a disappointment.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Prakash O
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I booked through Make my trip. I stayed for one day. My check in delayed to midnight due to Mysore 'Jambo Savari'. Each time I called the reception the response was very good. Room service & staff behavior was good. Those who look for budget accommodation at central location this hotel is a good choice. R.s puram, Shopping mall within 10 minutes walk.

Room Tip: i stay two times in this hotel in different rooms both are nice
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Arun R
navaratna, General Manager at Treebo Navaratna, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings!!!

Thank you for staying at Navaratna, Coimbatore and posting this wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

Feedback like these motivate us to provide the best of services to our esteemed clients. The entire team is thrilled by this feedback posted by you.

Looking forward to welcome you at Navaratna, Coimbatore!!

Kindest Regards,

Arun,
Manager - Operations
manager@hotelnavaratna.co.in
+91 99940 33933
Kodaikanal, India
Reviewed 15 January 2014

we are stat in the hotel two days but i don"t feel that why because that is like my home,we really enjoying the couple of the days,we never forget the hotel and staffs,staff are very friendly and very help full.really we both are very happy...:-)(-:

Room Tip: we enjoying in room no 305 road faceing
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank danpriya
Dear Guest

Greetings!!!

Looking forward to welcome you at Navaratna, Coimbatore!!

Kindest Regards,