We had to halt at Coimbatore for a night. We reached Coimbatore at midnight and were looking for a hotel. We first checked out few hotels nears the main bus stand but most of them were expensive and the rooms didn't justify the price. Then we came across Navaratna hotel.
The positives are:
1. It's in the heart of the city
2. It's new and the rooms are big, even the bathroom.
3. South Indian breakfast is included
4. rates are reasonable compared to the other hotels.
The negatives are:
1. There is no parking inside the hotel.
- Breakfast included