All reviews clarion hotel value for money close to the airport park plaza excellent service comfortable stay courteous staff rooms are spacious south indian room service business trip dinner buffet place to stay deluxe room nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast spread
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. Food is amazing and enjoyed it. Got all items like hair oil on demand immediately. Value for money when compared to other five star hotels ... Had to stay here as taj was full ... Overall a pleasant experience...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GokulamP, General Manager at Gokulam Park Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we appreciate you sparing time and posting a review on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction. Your review has been shared with the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of motivation and inspiration.

We value your support and patronage and are glad that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at Gokulam Park Coimbatore.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

i was on a very short business tour and came in late night
was some issue with checkin due to full payment from different website etc.
Hotel rooms are very good with good amenities. they have a really nice breakfast must try the south indian specials ..not too spicy just perfect

now... for the price that i had paid for online booking and in a low cost city like coimbatore i can get easily a 3/4 star in metro but nevertheless no compliant at all. Will try next only if they give more discount

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
GokulamP, General Manager at Gokulam Park Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Mr. Prashant,

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

A pretty good place to spend time with friends and family.do wear comfortable clothes and shoes.this place is so calm and serene that I'm lost for words.i have spent some really quality time here and would highly recommend this place to people

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Best hotel with decent facilities. It's roof top swimming pool is icing on the cake. Hotel is around 15KM away from the Gandhipuram/Ukkadam bus stations & I stayed there for my official purpose and office was 8km away from the hotel, But they provided free cab for drop and pick up to my office. I really can't find any issues with the hotel except few little things. There is no shops are restuarants near by incase if you want to dine outside. Though breakfast is provided for free they won't serve you in room! And their laundry and dinner options are expensive.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GokulamP, General Manager at Gokulam Park Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Mr.Pradeep,

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, courteous staff, great food and good view. Centrally located to visit nearby places in Tamil Nadu and Kerala like Pollachi and Palakkad. Also placed to visit Sadhguru Isha yoga centre.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GokulamP, General Manager at Gokulam Park Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Brijraj,

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction.

We thank you for appreciating our hotel and our staff! Your review has been shared with the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of motivation and inspiration.