“Good place to have mutton ”
Review of Valarmathi Mess

Valarmathi Mess
Ranked #13 of 1,117 Restaurants in Coimbatore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for lunch. A nice place for mutton dishes. It has a AC chamber too, sutable for family. I dint have biriyani but to what my friends said it s not that great.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This would always remain one of the most unforgettable food experiences of our lives! I reached this place thanks to a Google search, had to wait 20 minutes to get a table and it was absolutely worth it. Because the food we ate was out of this World. I ordered Pallipalayam Mutton, Mutton Biryani with parottas and went into another World while eating as they were so unbelievably delicious. My wife ordered the Non Veg Thali and for the first time I saw mutton, chicken and fish curries being served together in a NV Thali. She also loved her food. I hope that I get to visit Coimbatore again and visit this place. WOW WOW WOW

1  Thank CheontheRoad
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My friend suggested this place a while ago in Coimbatore. Luckily happened to dine here alongwith him on a day. They serve very delicious non veg dishes. Everything we had here was delicious and tasty. No exaggeration. We tried Chicken Biriyani, Mutton Biriyani, Mutton Sukka, Chicken pichi pottadhu, Egg chicken, omelette, chicken 65. All the above delicious. They don't use any food Colors. Tastes like home made food. They have both AC and Non AC zone. Getting place to sit is a challenge. Excellent food for the price. Must try.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Went with family and friends , ordered their biryani, parotta ,mutton balls with smashed chicken . Food was tasty, spicy and value for money.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

located in the heart of the city.fresh non veg .good infrastructure and well hygienic.variety of chicken dishes and biryani arefamous