Park Royal Inn
Jenney Club(Coimbatore)
US$65
US$55
Priceline
S K Residency(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$81
US$50
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Before I come here I went to 3 hotels and an apartment hotel,I didn't find spacious room,ultra modern facilities and super clean bathroom like this hotel. Very friendly staff n very good service. I was really happy with rate for the facilities .A great place to stay

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank habeebullah
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Went on a business travel, stayed here for a day.Found this hotel is wonderfull and 200% Value for money. I just paid 1500 +Tax for two of us with a complementary english break fast with Coffeday Caffe Latte,Coupachino.
I found premium quality branded products are used in all amenities. Very stable fine temperature control with Inverter Airconditioner, 32" Sonly LED TV,etc,etc... I would say the room s very spacious, King size spring matress with Quilt and high qulity linens give a very relaxing sleep.Bathrooms r very clean and premium branded Duravit closets and Grohe fittings makes it wonderfull. I would say this hotel is excellent and wonderfull and damn cheap compared to any 3 star+ hotels in Kovai. I would recommend to give it a try and I am happy to comeback again..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Sham K
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I satyed in this hotel last month for my close friend's wedding in Kovai. I found this hotel extraordinary in its class. Very clean,high quality amenities and spacious rooms for very low introductory offer..
I was amazed by seeing the room,I would say simply packed with high quality luxury products like duravit ,grohe,32"LED TV,Inverter AC,etc. The most interesting part is the rain shower i enjoyed most. .

The complementary breakfast with Caffe Latte was good. Wifi Internet was excellent speed.

Good part of the location is If we stay in city, to go to airport we have to take avinashi road and more than 6 signals we have to cross, from this hotel we stayed at Ukkadam 1 signal and took right straigth to avinashi road crossing tiruchi road thru commissioners bunglaw road. We reach airport in 40 minutes.

I enjoyed staying and prefer to stay again.

Room Tip: The negitive part is they took little time to provide room service,since they don't have a restaurant. It is better to order in advance so that u get on time.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Reshmaa86
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed at Park Royal Inn recently. Never expected hotel of class equal to a star rated one at Kuniyamuthurar area on fast developing palghat road.. Enjoyed the stay and overwhelmed with the facility and comfort offered. Quite convenient as it is near to Coimbatore railway station. I recommend. Peers definitely give a try.

Room Tip: Nice hotel with star hotel comfort. Give a try.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Surendraraj A
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Its a brand new lodge opened on Jan 2014. Though it was constructed near the main road in a small are. The rooms are spacious. Also, the hospitality is good.

The negative part is no calling bell for room, Room lock is bit hard, no complimentary water bottle or soap.

Room Tip: Don't prefer the rooms facing the main road. Though you have curtains and privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vijey27
rizvanaasif, Guest Relations Manager at Park Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear sir,
Thank you for staying with us and thanks again for your valuable feedback . First of all we apologies for not providing soap.it could probably a mistake by our staff. We have carefully selected high quality soap from Delhi since the local makes doesn't meet the required quality. We have instructed our staff to have a proper check list .we assure the same mistake will never occurs again.

Regarding the water bottle we wish to provide bottled water but ,since our tariffs are kept very low (Rs.1500+Tax) only per night, we r unable to provide bottled water at this point of time.we apologies for the inconvenience . We have provided highest quality R.O purified water at this point of time. instead we tried to provide speciality coffee like coupoccino,caffe latte with English break fast.

We have asked the maintenance crew to take care of the lock issue and calling bell. We I'll try to do possibly everything we can to meet your requirements and comments.

Thanks again