All reviews rooftop restaurant value for money brightly lit room functioning ac business district rooms are decent size dressing table sized bathroom room service is also service levels are located close smiling staff business stay centrally located hotel mini fridge led tv excellent facilities
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night as a stop-over between flights. It is about half an hour from the airport.
Service was friendky and efficient. My room was quite large and clean - all you need was there.
There is a roof top restaurant which I didn't visit due to late arrival.
I also had to leave early in the morning so had just enough time for a buffet breakfast. It was very well presented, vegetarian option was available. Also a choice of fresh fruit.
Staff helped me to get a taxi back to the airport. - all good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
heritageinngm, General Manager at Hotel Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Heritage Inn, Coimbatore!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us!

We are happy to know that you had the opportunity to create great memories with us during your stay and also delighted to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We strongly believe that it is the exceptional service that sets us apart.

Our endeavour is to ensure each guest is given a wonderful experience. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Coimbatore.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Visited this place many a time to have an awesome dinner at rooftop in the chill climate of Coimbatore. The place has a nice seating arrangement. The food here is dearer but worth it to the time spent. The staffs are very friendly. Food, I would recommend - Tandoori Laccha Paratha, Mix Veg Gravy, Uttapam, Idly. Good mix of north and south Indian food.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr.Divnay,

Greetings from Hotel Heritage Inn, Coimbatore!

At the onset I would like to thank you for being a valued patron and delighted to know that you had a happy and comfortable stay with us.

I will share your feedback with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Once again we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and look forward to personally welcome you back as and when you plan your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Visited this hotel for office purpose. Very well maintained Rooms and food is also good. Rooms are of decent size and bathroom is also well maintained. Location is good. You can find many food options in and around hotel place.

Room tip: Rooms are well maintain on 3rd Floor
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr.Viral

Greetings from Hotel Heritage Inn, Coimbatore.

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. Truly, encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.
I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know you have enjoyed our hospitality, food & Service.

We all graciously await your return to Hotel Heritage Inn Coimbatore in the not too distant future

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed as a family. Located in the centre of town with easy accessibility to everywhere.
Pleasant stay and excellent buffet breakfast included in the price. Staff are polite and helpful and rooms are clean.
Economical prices.
Will visit again. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
heritageinngm, Manager at Hotel Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Ms.Ammu,

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right in the centre of the city and close to the bus stand and rly stn. The rooms are decent size and very well maintained and worth the price. A decent menu and good food. Best for business stay in Coimbatore. The staff is experienced and can be seen by the service with smile always. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Jayakumar

Greetings from Hotel Heritage Inn, Coimbatore.

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.