“Best place to hangout on a weekend 😊”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Brooklyn Villa

Private Living
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
View of Mountains and Valley from Sit-out
Sit-out facing the mountains and valley
Attached Restroom to Bedroom 1
Rest Room attached to Bedroom 2
Rest Room attached to Bedroom 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pavithrav...
Bangalore District, India
“Best place to hangout on a weekend 😊”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

To start with I would say this place is just AMAZING!!! We were 7 of us and the villa was spacious enough to accomdate all of us! Very well maintained, hygiene. The view from the bedrooms is out of world
We had Balu uncle and his wife as care taker and they were the best. Awesome food especially the break fast.

A must visit place

29 Sep 2017
Hi Pavithrav Jadhav.....Thank you for being my esteemed guest... I have no words to express on knowing that you all had an amazing weekend holiday at Brooklyn Villa....hope I will have the pleasure of hosting you and all your friends again whenever you plan for a holiday at Coonoor next.....best wishes to you all.....
rakesh g
Bengaluru, India
“If you aim to the best. Stunning view and excellent hospitality.”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I simply enjoyed the stay and it was excellent positioned for my points of interest. The spacious homestay were of high standard overall. Clean, facilities good. Excellent for our purpose, as we were able to fit all 8 of our group into the homestay.Truly a gem of a place and we consider ourselves fortunate to have met the caretaker and her yummy food, fantastic hosts!! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend !!

Definitely recommend to anyone hoping to spend a relaxing weekend away from the crowded places in Coonoor!

We will cherish the memories of this stay forever :)

Finally the owner Mr Nandkumar and his caretakers are awesome host and very helpful with a pleasant smile on their faces. I recommend this home to everyone specially families and couples.

29 Sep 2017
Thank you Rakesh.... I very happy and pleased to know that you had a wonderful holiday at Brooklyn Villa...I am privileged indeed to host you and your friends...I certainly look forward to host you again on your next holiday at Coonoor.....Best wishes to you all.... :-)
Prashanth...
“Awesome Place for weekend getaway”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This place easily accommodates 8-10 folks and the best part is the scenic view from the Villa.
Great hospitality from the staff, the food prepared was out of the world ( Yummmmmm).
The bedroom was spacious and very comfortable.
I would recommend it to everyone who wants to get away from city/traffic snarls.
Cheers!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Sep 2017
Hi...Prashant....I am indeed highly privileged to host you and your friends....I am very happy to hear from you that you all had a great and an excellent holiday out there at Brooklyn Villa...Hope to meet you and your friends if you plan to visit Coonoor on your next holiday....best wishes....
kiranes
Bangalore District, India
“Brooklyn. Villa - Great place and host”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed for 2 days in the villa and felt extremely satisfied with the location, surroundings and cleanliness of the villa. It is very convenient to cover entire ooty and Coonoor in two days by staying in this Villa. You can enjoy the evenings in the sitout viewing the hills away from the crowd. The bathrooms are neatly maintained and clean and a full fledged kitchen is very handy. The host is very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommended for large families of around 8 to 10 people who,would like to stay in a villa with its four large rooms. Also suitable for sharing rooms with friends.

Happy holidays!!!

24 Sep 2017
Hi Kiran....
I feel privileged to know that you and your family had a wonderful holiday at Brooklyn Villa..... Hope to see you all again when you plan your next holiday at Coonoor.... Thank you for being one of my excellent guest....
Best Wishes to you and your family.....
Rasika P
“Perfect homestay”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

If you finding something beautifully located, for peaceful time, relaxing please book this villa. It has everything you need at your end.
Hygienic, well maintained, spacious and many more. Would really thanks Anuty for cooking yummy food and Nandakumar for such a beautiful house.
I would highly recommend everyone to chose this house as your staying at coornoor. You may never regret!! ❤️

18 May 2017
Thank you Rasika....I am indeed very happy to note that you had an excellent time out there at Brooklyn Villa and Coonoor....Hope to see you again on your next visit to Coonoor....best wishes...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing