“Clean and good place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Madurai
Hotel Annamalai International
Ranked #33 of 54 Hotels in Madurai
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had been here for 2 days.place is really clean and neat,best for business or family traveller. The chettinad restaurant has great food. The only drawback are mosquito in room which could be a matter of concern.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank shs07

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at hotel annamalai during our visit to pondy in aug 13. Rooms were very neat n spacious. Gud service. Food at restaurant was gud. Location is little far from the main town, but pondy is a small town nevertheless.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank nowisthetime6
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I had travelled to Madurai with my family and selected this hotel. The location of the hotel is very good. The staff members from the time of check in was very friendly and the bell service was very prompt. We took a family room which so comfortable . I had taken the car for two days from the in house traveldesk and the service was good. If I am planning for my next trip I would stay in this hotel. Only one drawback that if you want to have a coffee early morning one has to wait till 06:30 am which is not good.......

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Sri R
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Hotel Annamalai is location in the heart of the Temple city.It is always a pleasure to stay in executive rooms or suites in this hotel.Rooms cleanliness,ambience,service and room service are appreciable.Quality of food/bar code is talk of the town.Anajappar's chettinad cusine is an added value for this hotel.Front office and personnel are very friendly and helpful during the stay.

Places to visit in Madurai are easily reachable from this hotel.

One request to the hotel management is every room should be provided with Mosquito control gadget(All out / Good night)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bala1959
Reviewed 18 October 2013

One of the good places to stay. We never had an issues. High standards, clean & tidy rooms, good food and facilities. What else can you ask for. Location is not in the city center, hence the place is calm.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rpradyumna
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Don't be fooled by the glossy pictures and cheap price. It is miles outside of town and the money you will save you will spend in auto's. I haven't come across such rude and unhelpful staff in the full 3 months we have been traveling India. On 2 occasions staff knocked on our door, didn't wait for a response and simply let themselves in, on one of the occasions my wife was getting changed. According to 'the manager' he is the only one with a master key. My wife and I didn't feel safe at all after this. Complimentary breakfast was a complete joke and again the service was awful. We arrived to find all the tables with dirty plates and no staff. After waiting for 10mins we walked out. I asked the receptionist if their was any staff....he sent someone in to pickup a plate for me, shove the dirty plates along the table and tell me to sit down....he then walked off. We waited to complain to the manager, who basically didn't want to know and said there is nothing he can do it is up to the owner. I thought he was meant to be managing the hotel not the owner? I hope the owner gets to hear about this con artist of a manager.....and his unreliable staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple