Weshtern Park
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Hotel Padmam(Madurai)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmadurai railway stationample parking spacecomplimentary breakfastmeenakshi templebooked this hotelfacilitiesgatekmcitywifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family really felt comfortable staying in this hotel in Madurai,,
We enjoyed staying in a clean room, with spotless bed linen and hygienic bathing and toilet room..
Good housekeeping work,,,
The restaurant ambiance is good with tasty food,, we like the breakfast spread,,,
The location closer to the railway station is added advantage to the guests,,
But the room rent is bit high for a family stay,,,
Rs.2250/- inclusive of taxes should have been the best bet,,,,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KrishRamswamy
Reviewed 28 March 2014

we had one day orientation program at this hotel. It was nice with quality food both breakfast and lunch. Service quality was good and ambience. Wi-fi facility not available . I am not sure whether it was not offered or not equipped with facilities. I dont know.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nbsm2013
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Recently I was in Madurai for one day stay with my family. After enquiring with few other hotels( I went and looked the rooms in every hotel) this one looked better and we stayed for one night. No doubt this hotel is value for money with decent restaurant, bar and good car parking facilities. It's proximity is good as Meenakshi amman temple, Railway station and Bus stand are all within one Km radius hence the commuting was much easier. Rooms, beds and toilets are neatly maintained. If had to say something negative about any facilities, it was the extra cots provided which were of such inferior quality and even after I asked the replacements, the replacements were of similar quality. Otherwise it's good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank M R
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed for 1 night with family. Given that Madurai is a small place, this property offers good value for money. Good location, clean & well maintained rooms, ample parking space, decent bar & decent food options.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the road due to traffic noise & the noise from the Railway Station
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rashmi201312
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Never stay at this hotel. They steal your laundry. I have been staying here for the past 3 days. One more day to go. Rooms are full of mosquitos. Linens are old and torn. Worst part is they tried to steal my laundry. I run every day and I gave my running gear for laundry. I did not get my running shorts and several other items. They “found it” after I had argued.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business