“A different taste of Biriyani”

Dindigul Velu Biriyani Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 248 Restaurants in Madurai
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a copy cat of the original Dindigul Venu biriyani at Dindigul. They are the original people who invented this kind of biriyani taste. I hear men who worked at Dindugul Venu came out and started this with a name to sound like the original guys.

Whatever, the taste is as good as the original. Food is of good quality and their onion pachadi is one of the best. As these guys are good at Biriyani, I usually limit myself with Biriyani's. Their chicken 65 is too good. Generally this place is good for lunch.

Parking is a problem here if you go by car.

1  Thank Saravanaraj

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Biriyani...A dish that i cant live without since my childhood....When I had this Velu Biriyani...I just couldnt resist myself from having two plates.....one plate costs Rs.160 as of April 2013 which is subject to increase due to inflation. The taste was amazing....I will still like to go and have it....Whatever are the ingredients they use....they are mouth filtering....Biriyani lovers must have this before the end of ur journey of life!!

1  Thank Nikhil M