“very good”

Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Madurai
chennai
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Booked this hotel through a friend and check in was very fast (just one sign and giving business card and ID copy) less than two minuets. Room is spacious and the bed is neat and clean. Good quality TV and bath fittings. Break fast has south indian varieties and tasty. Staff were very help full and even guided my driver with route maps to 3 locations in Madurai. Value for money and will recommend to all

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
poornima p, General Manager at Astoria Hotels, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and also for the time taken to pen such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us. We deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to read such a delightful recommendation.

We sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise on our product, services and facilities.

Should you ever need assistance with any of your reservation needs, please do feel to let me know. It will be my pleasure.

Regards,

Poornima.V

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Hotel Astoria, Madurai during my short trip in June 2014. I along with my wife and our 3 year old Son enjoyed our stay at this property which was for 1and half day. Though we arrived late in the night we were glad to dig in for a sumptuous dinner at the Orange restaurant. Property is in close to Railway Station just within 2 kms. You get a full view from the window (ours was from room 505) and with a great view of the Temple, trains and the toll road. Rooms are compact but very comfortable and cosy with a silent centralized self adjustable AC with no noise. Staff and Counter Staff are very very courteous and are always smiling. I could not get enough time to explore the Swimming pool and fitness centre and I would therefore look forward to my next visit in this property again at the soonest. I will give full five stars overall for this property and would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher Floor Room was very pleasant, calm, great view and silent A/c Units.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bharanijay
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such extensive and positive comments on Trip Advisor, Your feedback about the hotel is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us. we are looking forward to welcome you back to Astoria Hotels by Sparsa.

Regards,

Indore, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Rooms are very comfortable and specious. Sufficient day light from windows. Temple view from every room. Centralized AC, hence no AC noise. Good restaurant at ground floor. Special compliments to very courteous staff (I will give five stars) of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are very comfortable and specious. Sufficient day light from windows. Temple view from every r...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
poornima p, General Manager at Astoria Hotels, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your encouraging comments regarding the hotel and our restaurants are truly appreciated. I will convey your positive feedback to our team. It is our endeavor to create 'WOW' experiences for our esteemed guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Warm Regards,...
Kremnica, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

They had open this hotel just one month before our visit (November 2013) so everything was new, clean and shiny. I found this hotel quite classy as equipment was very modern and nicely designed. building is a bit tiny but you have no claustrophobic feelings in the rooms. Rooms are VERY comfortable and I also liked the atmosphere. Coming to the room after the whole day was like entering an island of peace. I felt really good there and had a calm sleep. Staff was just lovely, ready to help anytime with a wide smile on their face. I also enjoyed tasty breakfast in a little small but nice and clean restaurant. Hotel is located not far from the main center (where Meenakshi temple is), only like 10 minutes by autorickshaw. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at "Astoria Hotels by Sparsa"..

Your comments regarding the hotel and all our services are truly appreciated. It is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Poornima.V
"Astoria Hotels by Sparsa"
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this beautiful hotel with my mom & aunt on dt .6/04/2014 after finishing my trip from rameshwaram . A small hotel with good interiors & helping staff I found this hotel a peace in city like madurai just 10 mints auto drive from meenakshi temple & all other attractions this hotel is best choice for all . It takes 30 mi tunes max from airport . Any one can stay in this hotel with peace of mind & connect to city buzz in 10 mints. Food was superb & well attentive staff makes hotel a real 3 star place to stay in good budget of INR .3000 you can ask for 15% discount which they surely gives on the counter .

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Prashant8
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are grateful for this opportunity.

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

I have shared your gracious comments with the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration and who were also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Your appreciation of our product, food and service is indeed heart-warming. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner

At "Astoria Hotels by Sparsa" Madurai, we are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality of service and it is appreciation such as yours which keeps us motivated and help us in delivering our best.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Yours sincerely,