I have been staying in this hotel since its opening, the property has a potential to become the best business hotel in Madurai city as i have experienced my stay in almost all big hotels of the city . I will list down my likes and dislikes about this property.
1.The ambiance of rooms and the restaurant is just best in Madurai.
2. Accessibility from Airport is convenient.
3.Staffs are courteous and they are carving to improve themselves on the given feed backs
1.Pool side area and underground car parking is still under renovation
2.Buffet breakfast and dinner not yet started
3. Toiletries and cosmetics qualities are brought down to cheap brands as initial period they served imported brands
4.Hotel Vehicles for airport/junction pickups are not there though they have outsourced to private travel agency.
5. Wifi speed is poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Poppys Hotel"Hotel Poppys" in Madurai has set new standards with spacious rooms and suites, fine dining and exceptional amenities in a desirable location. Madurai is the administrative headquarters of Madurai District in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The third largest city in Tamil Nadu, located on the banks of River Vaigai, it has been a major settlement for two millennia and is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Our top-quality accommodation is both comfortable and contemporary, but the most impressive part of your stay with us will be that feeling of freedom within our spacious suites. Big cozy beds with plump duvets you will just not want to get out of. Wi-Fi access an adjustable air-conditioning, our rooms are full of character and are a comfy home from home which you might not want to leave! Our luxurious accommodations and specials will make lifetime memories. There is no comparison when it comes to the impressive suites which are spacious, contemporary in design and adaptable, the room is truly a place for living, perfect for all your needs. The Melting pot is a classy, unpretentious restaurant serving an array of tantalizing appetizers, entrees and tempting desserts in a classical setting. The conference rooms are elegant- yet unpretentious, simple-yet sophisticated, informal-yet luxurious and always giving a contemporary look Places of Attraction •Sri Meenakshi - Sundareswarar Temple •Thirumalai Nayak Palace •Thirupparankundram Temple •Alagr Koil •Gandhi Museum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Poppys Hotel Madurai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.