I would go about this hotel's review in terms of listing its positive and negative points:
1. It is a new property so rooms, bathrooms, lobby etc all look good (new like). They are being maintained well.
2. It is about 1.5 Kms from city center and about 1 km from railway station from where the famous Ooty toy train starts. All major tourist points are close by.
3. Staff is nice.
1. It is close to highway, so there is vehicle noise at times.
2. There is some place close by where they ring loud alarm every morning at 6 am. It gets quite irritating at times.
3. No bar and restaurant food was average.More