Accord Highland Hotel Ooty
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sinclairs Retreat Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
Sherlock Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
Vinayaga Inn(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
Ponmari Residencyy(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
  • Breakfast included
Ooty Gate Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
  • Restaurant
Hotel Blue Bird(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
  • Restaurant
Hotel Preethi Classic Towers(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
  • Restaurant
Meadows Residency - Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
View Hotel
OYO 1353 The Surya Village(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
View Hotel
Fairstay Holiday Resort(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
1,133 results
All reviewsbowling machinedoddabetta peakx boxtea stallair hockeytea kadaiplay areaevening teahighest peakexcellent locationhotel is locatedvalley viewoutdoor gamesno lifttable tennisfun zonedinner buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Location is gud... gud scenic view....on a height......food is ok.... now it comes to the staff......pathetic managment by staff... lack of co-ordination....front desk same smthg... restaurant staff say other thg about our package...no clarity among themselves.......rooms are gud...as there is only 2 floors in hotel ie G+2, on they dont have lift....

"MANAGEMENT SHUD REVIEW THEIR STAFF"

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
highlandooty, Front Office Manager at Accord Highland Hotel Ooty, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Mr.Anuj,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at Accord aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations.

As per your above review ,we have to inform you that the confusion in the plan was due to the travel agent with whom you have booked your rooms and we followed what was the plan mentioned in your voucher and mail received from the travel agent..this is for your kind info that the travel agent has booked your room on cpai plan which means breakfast alone included in your plan but your statement was that you booked for both breakfast and dinner which your travel agent has not passed on to us and you can find the below mail wordings from your travel agent and we have original mail copy with us..But even after all you had the dinner in the hotel and we did not charge you anything understanding your concern and the confusion caused by the travel agent..

Please find the below below instruction that we received from the travel agent,
"Please amend meal plan CPAI "
which means the package is with break fast only. The same shown to you with the print out of that mail.

The above details are shared with you to express our sincerity and hospitality towards all guests and also you can be aware in the future with your travel agent while choosing a package..

Once again, I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Ooty and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

around 80 member join together for 25th year celebration,nice venue,food was so good,room r very clean and neat,staff r very polite,we had a good time there ,for kids there is games indoor and out door

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are road view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kalyanakumar B

Dear Dr.Kalyan Kumar,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you & your group with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Ooty and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Before I start I must say that their package names r misleading if I was to believe what I was told by the person in the reception. I had two package to choose from. One was garden view and the other valley view. I choose the valley view and at the time of check in I was told that valley view is just the name of the package and not necessarily means valley view.....what NONSENCE was this which I still fail to understand. If valley view doesn't mean valley view rooms then change the name of your package to deluxe or premier or anything else. When you check in and you hear such stupid stuff your mood gets off. Secondly if you are booking rooms online be ready to get the rooms at the extreme end of the hotel ,you will need to walk a lot to get into your room as they don't have a lift which was a major disappointment.
Now coming to the positive side, the location is excellent and the room was very good ,specially the size of the room. If you have your own transportation ( I had hired the car for my full trip) this is the place to stay in ooty if not coonoor.The food was very good and her I need to specially mention the name of stewerd Ashish always serving you with a smiling face and is there for all your request. The food room and location made up to all other nonsense package names.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Image_maximised

Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I regret the inconvenience you had been put through and understand your disappointment caused due to this during your stay.

I would like to assure you that remedial measures have already been instituted to avoid recurrences in future which will definitely be evident during your next visit.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were here for our honeymoon trip. The view from the room was really excellent. The hotel is away from the city, so you can enjoy nature and loneliness. The room is good in shape. But the bathroom is little bit small. But the most exciting thing was their room decoration for our candle light dinner. This was really awesome. The food quality was also good. We have really enjoyed our stay in this hotel during our honeymoon trip. We highly recommend this hotel for your honeymoon trip in Ooty.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
highlandooty, Front Office Manager at Accord Highland Hotel Ooty, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Mr.Shivnath,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been there for couple of nights in June'14 end and i had an awesome experience. They have a very nice and clean property. The location is simply best. I mean it cannot be better than this in Ooty. Rooms are quite large and bathrooms are clean with bathtub facility. Food as well as breakfast is also good. They have TT, Air Hockey, Fuse ball, Badmninton etc to enjoy your fun time in evening. I would highly recommend this place especially to honeymooning couples.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Karan,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff , activity center and food, are truly inspiring.