This was the worst hotel that we have ever stayed at.
Room had a weird smell (Make me feel sick in the stomach)
What we did: informed the reception about the smell - the housekeeping supervisor and informed us that he is sorry about the smell but that it was " THE PREVIOUS GUEST'S SMELL",
Really the previous guest smell.
Suggestion offered: Leave the room door open,
Later on found out that the smell was from the chimney
In the night we got into our bed and guess what smelled next, the bed sheets
And guess what they smelled of ............................................................Urine. Can you imagine URINE
What we did: called Reception again,
They took 30 mins just for someone to come and change the bed sheets.
That was not the worst, the guy who came to change the bed was dressed and looked like he just woke up. he kept breathing heavily. It was very creepy.
We had booked for 2 days; after this experience we left in a day.
They have one restaurant.
Service is OK, like any local restaurant.
We order butter nan, we got butter papad.
The staff and hotel are Bad, i hope they buck up and do something about it.