We were in fuss if we should be booking in this hotel after reading some of the reviews on this hotel. we were there duing the independence week end this year. It changed our opinion. We were happy that we took right decision. This is located very close to the bazar, yet quite far away from city crowd. It is peaceful, away from city noises. The property is maintained well, the rooms were neat and well organised. I understand there are few rooms under renovation. Kindly check your room before entering. The food is not very good, but that prompts you to go to the bazaar to explore.Moreover the charges/tarrif compared to the room facility is quite low, paisa asool kind of thing.
All in all the stay was very nice & i am sure we would come back again to this resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)