We had planned to trip to ooty and did online booking for lakeview. Although there is lot of advertisement of this hotel everywhere in ooty so people might be thinking that hotel would be too good but i would say it not that worth it compared to their hotel price. Staff over there were not responding properly and the staff over there were not knowing national language of the country. they were not able understand what we wanted to say. Whatever we order it comes after 1-2 hours but most of the time you have to remind these 4-5 times. There is no such view from the hotel although name suggest lake view but there is not lake in front of the hotel. I would suggest not to visit this hotel with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)