“Very friendly with delicious food ”
Review of Riva Restaurant

Riva Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 348 Restaurants in Agra
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here two times running during a short stop in Agra. Food was delicious and all freshly cooked with fresh ingredients at a very good price!

Aran was lovely and treated us exceptionally well, sitting and eating here with a beer after a long journey was just what was needed.
Great place in a great location.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The serves was good, the food very good and amazing for the price. I ordered the breakfast for 59 Rupees and the Veg Thali for 99 Rupees, both multiple times. It for me was the best way to eat relaxed and healty for cheap that I have found in India for now.
The staff was also very friendly. And there often was an older man who owned the hotel close to it or even the one next to it. He was a joy to talk to.

1  Thank Stan L
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Love love love this place. The food was amazing & the service was great. The ambience was nice and reasonable price but comfortable. Did I mention the food was amazing. OMG so good! Check it out. I highly recommend

1  Thank worldwaysindia
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My colleague and returned to Riva for three nights, because the food there was value for money. Very polite service. Only thing is that you cant drink there, not even beer.

1  Thank Gopinath P
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We had our lunch during our visit in Agra visiting to Taj Mahal, Food was excellent. Specially we liked Shahi Panneer.

1  Thank Iron Horses A