OYO 10953 Dayal Lodge A Boutique Hotel
US$57
TripAdvisor
US$34
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I decided to stay at this Lodge with my wife and a couple friend. This is located in severly congested market which makes taking your car in and out terribly horrible. So location is a big Zero. Bed Sheets in rooms were dirty and with stains when requested the service guy he refused. Though I didnt tried food there but my friend did and he advised me to better have food from market. So on food front its a big disappointment again. Will not advise stay in this lodge to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank RajeshPradhan1
AmolDhir, Owner at OYO 10953 Dayal Lodge A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

Dear Guest (Though checking the guest register I couldn't find any stay by your name.),

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the trouble caused to you during your stay.

If the bedsheets were not clean and the service boy denied changing it your single call to the reception could have got it changed. We only use high-class environment friendly cotton bedsheets that by the nature of cloth are a bit pale in color.

Hotel amenities do not include the traffic and the peripheral civil conditions outside the hotel premises. Our rooms are fully featured and best value for your money and also we are continuously improving on every front.

Also, I suggest you to try the food once before writing such a condemning review about it.

Such obnoxious reviews hurt the hotel reputation that we build by working day and night. In future kindly try to talk the hotel owner/manager once before jumping to any conclusion of this sort.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Owner of this lodge is one of my good friend, i never stayed there, but as i am his childhood friend so i use to visit dayal lodge frequently, and i saw their working ethics, culture, way of handling new customers and regular ones. so i surely say they are 'AWESOME'.
May god give you guys more business and much more abilities to treat your customers in a great efficient manner.
Apurv Tewari - a friend

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank ApurvTewari
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I often visit Agra alone as well as with my family and we always choose to stay at Dayal Lodge...This lodge provides decent facilities and their rooms & bathrooms are very clean. It actually gives an essence of home. Their staff is very welcoming and responsive and they ensure that the customer's stay must be comfortable.

The food is also hygienic and the best thing is the location of this lodge. It is situated in the heart of the city which makes it all the more easy to travel places...I strongly recommend staying at Dayal Lodge and it actually is worth spending money!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Anuradha_06
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I visited Agra last week with my family and must say this is truely a fine Lodge with comfortable stay and value for money. Location is at convinent ride from Delhi....Rooms are spacious and clean....good amenities....awesome food... friendly staff and owner...they did everything to make our stay a pleasure... I recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Nidhi304551
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Just recently went to India from the U.S. It was not a planned trip due to circumstances. I had my children with me. My family lives in Dayal Nagar. Since there were too many guests in the house, I planned to stay in Dayal Lodge which was referred to me by my sister. It was close to home, so I planned to go and check on it before I make the reservations. Agra is a very small town and this side of the town is very low key so I was not expecting too much from this place. But I was very happy to visit there. I talked with the owner Amol and explained to him that we are here from the U.S. and my kids are not used to this heat and over crowed home. I just needed a comfortable and clean place with air conditioning. He assured me not to worry about anything. We stayed there for over a week and I was very happy and satisfied with their service and staff. We even had a few meals there and it was very good and fresh food. This place is clean, comfortable and very cozy. And above all the owner Amol and his small staff were very helpful to me and my children’s needs. I just want to say THANK YOU to the owner of Dayal Lodge for being so professional and at the same time treating us like a family. My kids told me the next time when they go to Agra they only want to stay at Dayal Lodge. This meant a lot to me. WAY TO GO DAYAL LODGE
PS:This review was overdue. We often get tied in negatives and complains.. so anytime something is wrong we like to complain right away. Its always nice to hear the positive comments. Because I work in customer service for over 20 years I always make sure to compliment and praise the ones who deserves.
Thank you Mr. Dhir for going above and beyond to take care of your guests. Hope to see you next year. Radha Swami God Bless

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family