“Tasty foods and good vibes”
Review of Good Vibes Cafe

Good Vibes Cafe
Ranked #1 of 340 Restaurants in Agra
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was craving for some kind of Southeast Asia foods where my hometown is and this mixed veg-egg-chicken fried rice didn’t make me disappoint. It was so tasty and the Thali dish of my friend was delicious too The weather was so hot in the afternoon, 42 celsius, so we chose to sit inside with the air conditioner. The staffs were friendly, he gave me a free fresh lemon soda. I like the vibes too, they were playing the classic TV show, I felt like I was at an authentic Agra’s home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place, nice people and tasty food! I recommend everyone to visit it when they are in Agra, you will enjoy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service, very kind an friendly staff and nice food. They didn't even take a tip, they say it's their job to give good service. Must see in Agra!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had had stomach problems due to Indian food and was generally tired of Indian food. We visited restaurant good vibes and i have to say it is the best restaurant in India so far. They are super friendly to their guests and their food is really delicious. While you are waiting on your food you can play games like chess and Uno. Due to my lack of Indian food I ordered Western food and even this was really delicious. The waiter also told me that I should eat bananas to control the stomach where he then found some bananas and 2 water bottles free of charge. I higly recommend you to visit Restaurant good vibes if you are staying in Agra - you wont regret it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I went after visiting the Taj Mahal. They have AC and games on the tables for the kids. They are used to serving foreigners and took extra precautions for cleanliness. The food took a while to arrive, but it was very good when it did.