“Lovely clean homestay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kanha Homestay

Very good
Sitting Room
Kitchen
Roof Top Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

263divyas
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely clean homestay ”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Such a lovely house such a wonderful location and more than that such warm people.On my recent trip to agra to see the majestic Taj Mahal I happened to stay at this homestay located in a gated community.the owners of the place arranged a pick up for me from the railway station and took me to the house.I was greeted there by a humble couple who were more than happy to welcome my family.the rooms and bathrooms were clean and hot water was available 24 hours much to our relief.service was efficient and we got served some delicious meals including the Indian speciality kachori.they have a beautiful roof top garden where you can enjoy the morning tea.My daughter had a wonderful time playing with their little dog.the homestay is very close to Taj Mahal and the main hotels and restaurants.In all it was a great stay and I sincerely thank the owners for being so humble.If we ever go back to agra will definitely stay with them.

Date of stay: August 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.