* Staff were helpful and able to accommodate our early arrival from the 6am train from Delhi and well as our late departure on a 6pm train to Agra.
* The staff also looked after us somewhat, telling us what scams to avoid when were out and about in Agra
* Location is great. 200m walk from the Taj Mahal's ticket office (Shilpgram) and 800m walk from the east gate. Didn't see the West Gate, but the East gate area was a nicer area than the crowded South Gate area
*The upstairs, open air restaurant was nice. Had great prices on tall kingfishers.
* Rooms, fixtures, etc are a bit dated
* Around 4:15am, our neighbors (a group of 6+) woke up and were yelling, screaming, and singing. This obviously woke us up as the walls are fairly thin. When I got out of bed to start my day at 5:15am, they were still loud, even though a security guard was right next to their room. I have absolutely no idea why he did not tell them to keep quiet. Perhaps this hotel doesn't have quiet hours?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rashmi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.