“Good Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pinch of Spice is an exclusive fine dining restaurant.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nice place,chinese soups were good,main course chinese however dissapointed however the wow factors were the way they gave a small object which turned out to be a napkin after pouring water and at the end gave pan shots..

Reviewed 29 April 2014

With recommendations from some friends, i decided to visit Pinch of Spice for my dinner while on trip to Agra. Not sure what to expect from the face of it, we were welcomed with a waiting of 15-20 mins. Famished & tired after ride form Delhi & local sightseeing, we just wanted to eat!
Since we were just 2, we decided to go for ‘crispy veg pepper & salt’ for the starters. It was ‘ok’ – not that great & we were hoping that the main course better be good as we were really hungry but did not want to compromise on good food. The ‘butter chicken’ was just awesome – one of the best I’ve ever tasted. We had it with Pudina Parantha & Garlic Naan. All I could wish for after the meal was a bed to lie down – we ate to our fill & it was really YUM.
We were served with Paan Shot after the dinner & it was ok. So not too sure about its chinese specialities, but the ‘butter chicken’ is definitely a Must Have!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with excellent ambiebce and excellent food. New addition to the restaurant is Buffet dinner which serves 5-6 types of non-veg snacks as well as veg snacks, soups, and in main course it serves 4 types of non veg dishes, 8-10 vegetarian dishes n 3 types of desserts. Best part is it cost Rs 600+tax per person. A must visit restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I picked the restaurant based on reviews in tripadvisor. The reviews did not lead me astray. I told our driver where we wanted to go and he took us to another place. Unsure what was on his mind but after I corrected him we ended up at a Pinch of Spice. Both the meal and service was excellent. We wanted to try everything and ended up ordering way to much food. Our waiter had warned us but we didn't listen. Prices were very reasonable and would definitely suggest the place for dinner.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I went to this restaurant for dinner with my friend and I must say this is one of the best restaurants in the Agra as far as the food quality, service and value for money is concerned. All of the staff in the restaurant are very attentive, when I am in Agra again I will be definitely eating this restaurant.