we had room 7 and room 8.
1. Bathroom was totally overdue for repairs: broken slab behind toilet
2. no soap dish inside shower
3. No hooks for clothes
4. soap bar was so little to handle
5. broken unusable trashcan, could not be opened even with hands even though it had the step-on opener
6. outside mirror had no lights so totally useless
7. very poor room service- had to request 3 times before I get my order
8. there was no water bottle when we first entered the room
9. dirty tea carafes- god knows when they were washed first
10. Phone in the room did not work in room 8
11. No electric outlets worked
12. only a few pores of the shower were open, so you can imagine the time to complete bath
I paid 2500 per night per room. Just outside, a much nicer hotel was available with 3 stars rooms for 1500 per night per room.
Street to the hotel in through trash just like rest of Agra which may be alright since the entire Agra is a dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have opposite 2 restaurants at our second property Maya Hotel& Restaurant: One A/C and one roof terrace restaurant. We do have stairs. We do have at Ray of Maya Property: 2 suite rooms: one super deluxe suite with a steam bath cabin and balcony 3200-INR, one super deluxe suite with a steam bath and balcony 4000-INR. We do allow pets and love children. We have limited parking space in front of hotel. We offer airport and railway pick up/drop service. Hotel has free high speed WiFi. At request we serve your meals and orders at your room or on our roof terrace with view of Taj Mahal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ray of Maya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.