“BEST RESTAURANT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Namaste India
Ranked #66 of 270 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“BEST RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Namaste india~ hi i am Gulsan, it was awesome exeperience to me in agra with namaste india, because i was here for meeting with my friends in namaste india really here in oasis guys to provide excellent hospitality wth charm service nd caring i hope its the great cuisine in agra wellnes by bhatia's group tx a lot 4 namaste india.

• Visited May 2014

India
“Namasteeeeeeeeee Indiaaaaaaaa !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Recently visiting Agra on my 20th Wedding Anniversary with my wife, i had Lunch at this Restaurant and was a great experience,Cleanliness,Taste and service everything was excellent. Rambabu our waiter at Namaste India served us very well with a great smile and i could see smile on the faces of other staff as well.Owners were welcoming and helpful in explaining about the city and gave us good information about the places where we could buy things without commission at great prices.Because of their information and help my trip to Agra became special in many ways.Thank you so much.Food was clean,fresh and tasty,one of the few places i have eaten Indian food with such balanced spices and oil.Thank You Namaste India.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Nice food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Simple restuarant with good food. We were the only ones in there but still enjoyed it. Service good. We had a mix of Indian food and I can recomend the Thali. Worth a visit.

Visited April 2014
Agra, India
“Average Place. I would not recommend”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited this place to try out. However, this was my last visit. Poor quality food, my family had food poisioning next day. Not recommended. But I guess they have good commissions because our agent recommended. I'd not go ever again.
Un trained staff, highly uncourteous.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Shradha J
“Excellent Food n Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went with my family for dinner n the experience was superbb as the food n service was excellent. Location is good n there is ample parking space.

• Visited March 2014