“Good Hotel”
Review of Sun Hotel Agra

Sun Hotel Agra
Ranked #118 of 144 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my husband and we both liked the hotel.hotel is good and having nice ambiance good thing of the hotel is food was very tasty but only thin is location in the night it is little dark on the road rest every thing was perfect and excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel and food but really feeling overcharged after seeing online rates. I'm told rate of Rs5500 plus taxes but given at Rs3000 incl taxes and extra bed.
Repenting why not booked online and would've got 5 star hotel in less than this rate.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was taken to this hotel by a local `tuk tuk` driver and shown my room. It appeared to be fine at first glance, nice bedroom, bathroom and had A/C and WiFi. As I was unpacking, i noticed long black hairs over the floor as well as a pile of rubbish and cigarette ends in the corner. I sent for a cleaner and this was rectified. I had lunch and dinner in the restaurant which was very acceptable and very friendly and courteous staff. As I was booked for an early start to visit the Taj Mahal (0615) I requested coffee in the morning at 6am. This was refused, after a discussion, was told to ring room service at 6 and I would get coffee. No-one answered the phone. I went down to reception and was told that the kitchen opened at 7. After heated discussion, I was given coffee at 6:20. I arrived back from the Taj and picked up my key and asked for coffee to be served in my room. I am still waiting! The hotel was ok and the staff generally friendly but no-one seems to care about service. At £50 for room only, I expect better service than I received during my short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2014

They stay at the hotel was very nice overall. The services are very good. The complementary breakfast was very nice and included many different varieties. I could see the taj right from the bath tub and the balcony of my room. The rooms are very spacious. The location of the hotel is a bit odd and not all the lights were working in the room.

Room Tip: Take the highest floor rooms towards the Taj.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Location of hotel is just 3 to 4 KM from railway station. Hotel was also good. Hotel staff was also co-operative. Food could have been better considering the charges. However had enough options while dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2014

stayed in sun hotel agra and it was first stay with sun hotel it was nice to stay there and food staff all are good and served properly.the room rent they have charged is totally value for money. i liked the hotel. as a 3*star hotel they have provided all the best servies i am very much satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gratebuddy
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I first went to see Agra. I want the hotel near by taj mahal.But when we arrived to hear what the hotel looks like from outside to inside.But there were stains on the bed sheet room were good.Which according to him was rent hotel rooms per facility was not in it.But food was awesome.otherwise property was good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank manish b
SunHotelAgra, General Manager at Sun Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hi,

Greetings From Sun Hotel Agra...

Thanks you for sharing your view with us. I really apologize on behalf of team sun hotel Agra did not meet your expectations towards the Services at our hotel. We will make sure during your next visit to Sun Hotel will be remarkable & a memorable. Personally welcoming you in your next trip to Agra and warm service on your next stay...

Your valuable feedback us to improve our services.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVE YOU AGAIN.

Thanks