“Value for Money”
Review of Sun Hotel Agra

Sun Hotel Agra
Ranked #117 of 143 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First time i visited in Agra and stayed in Sun Hotel with my family. It was good experience with the hotel rooms are very clean and all staff was very helpful to guide us for the sight seeing food was sumptuous and tasty. i have room rent in which i got excellent services i was very much comfortable with the hotel in all i have to say that it was truly value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nicebuddy867

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I was on the business tour...Rooms are very clean n large..inspite of this there is nothing to called even ok..Ac n safe is not working..there is no accessories were found like shop shampoo toothbrush n paste...after called so many times staff was provide accessories but staff was unable to repair Ac n safe ...in a bathroom, there is no option for cold water...after telling the hotel staff he was refused to give..he was telling that the cliamate is very hot...i am very surprised to hear this type of excuses from the hotel staff in which the one day night cost is more then 5000/-...overall it was worst experience I have ever had...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank shailu2705
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my husband and we both liked the hotel.hotel is good and having nice ambiance good thing of the hotel is food was very tasty but only thin is location in the night it is little dark on the road rest every thing was perfect and excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel and food but really feeling overcharged after seeing online rates. I'm told rate of Rs5500 plus taxes but given at Rs3000 incl taxes and extra bed.
Repenting why not booked online and would've got 5 star hotel in less than this rate.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was taken to this hotel by a local `tuk tuk` driver and shown my room. It appeared to be fine at first glance, nice bedroom, bathroom and had A/C and WiFi. As I was unpacking, i noticed long black hairs over the floor as well as a pile of rubbish and cigarette ends in the corner. I sent for a cleaner and this was rectified. I had lunch and dinner in the restaurant which was very acceptable and very friendly and courteous staff. As I was booked for an early start to visit the Taj Mahal (0615) I requested coffee in the morning at 6am. This was refused, after a discussion, was told to ring room service at 6 and I would get coffee. No-one answered the phone. I went down to reception and was told that the kitchen opened at 7. After heated discussion, I was given coffee at 6:20. I arrived back from the Taj and picked up my key and asked for coffee to be served in my room. I am still waiting! The hotel was ok and the staff generally friendly but no-one seems to care about service. At £50 for room only, I expect better service than I received during my short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2014

They stay at the hotel was very nice overall. The services are very good. The complementary breakfast was very nice and included many different varieties. I could see the taj right from the bath tub and the balcony of my room. The rooms are very spacious. The location of the hotel is a bit odd and not all the lights were working in the room.

Room Tip: Take the highest floor rooms towards the Taj.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Location of hotel is just 3 to 4 KM from railway station. Hotel was also good. Hotel staff was also co-operative. Food could have been better considering the charges. However had enough options while dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple