Clean and modern rooms, good service and polite staff. Good value for money but nothing special. Not really for tourists because it is on the outskirts of town. It's fine if you have a car. The room service was good and the food well prepared and tasty. Only 3 small gripes:
1. The wifi was very difficult to get connected to and you had to keep logging on. It was very frustrating at times. For business people you should be able to get onto the wifi with minutes of arrival, it took us half an hour.
2. Breakfast was started almost 30 minutes late. The breakfast food was average. If you ask for coffee it will take some time.
3. There were several brown outs but the generators kicked in every time quite quickly. Bring a torch just in case.
It's a good backup hotel and would be fine if I had to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Hotels, Agra - Sikandra is a refreshingly-new budget business hotel in Agra offering zero-fat luxury at a very affordable price. Located prominently on National Highway-2, this smart bed and breakfast hotel warmly welcomes weary travelers to Agra as they drive in from Delhi and Jaipur en route to the Taj Mahal and other tourist spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mango Hotels, Agra - Sikandra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.