The Taj Residency
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Agra
See available hotels
  • Room Service
Zee Hotel(Agra)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms smelled like sewage as does most of the country. The rooms are very small and we had no view. We asked to change to a higher floor but the representative refused. While in the lobby I noticed the rep trying to put people in a room and the people continued to refuse it. Probably because of the smell. This hotel was also out of the way. Staff continued to ask for tips for the simplest gestures such a bringing toilet paper to the room. Do not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, which was good. Location was ok, the rooms were clean and the staff were helpful enough. We didn't have breakfast here though.
Agra wasn't our favourite place but the Taj was as amazing as people say.
L&J

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I visited this hell for one day. Pathetic rooms, no view from any room, no hot water and poor service. Never visit this hotel ever. I even dont feel like giving a single star to this hotel. They charge much more than what they deserve.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I've been to Agra 04/02 of Feb and I stayed in this hotel for a night. It was terrible, the people from the hotel were trying to take money from me all the time. The price is too elevated for the room; water tasted badly; I felt like the staff was stalking me to see what I would do. Plus the service is absolutly terrible.

Very bad experience. Do not recommend for anyone. Being close to Taj and Red Fort is no positive point when the services are bad like it was.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Hospitality is something that does not exist in their dictionary....
Rooms are clumsy ... water is terrible ( u cant even wash your mouth with the tap water)..
The bread toaster of the hotel does not work and were served with completely burned ( black toasts) .... service is terrible and they have brokers and agents following your car to get you into the hotel...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family