“"Five Star Luxury At Its Very Best"”
Review of Trident, Agra

Trident, Agra
Ranked #2 of 142 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Checking in: from the moment we stepped in everything was perfect, from the welcome drink to the escort describing the place was excellent.

Room: beautiful decor, spacious, great view to the pool and the entire hotel.

Food: we tried all of their meals, all the meals had a great taste attached to it. With each time we entered spread was huge and we had a variety of things to try as well. Best thing to try from the restaurant would be Trident special Home made Chicken Curry. Special thanks to Mr. Ashotosh, Mr. Bipin and Mr. Karan for taking care of our needs and preparing the dishes as per our taste buds.

Ambience: with so much greenry and a pool one always feel live and that's what visiting Trident is all about, feeling love and refreshed. Paradise on earth.

Staff: Courteous, helpful, quick, sharp and with the positive and problem solving approach everyone make the place where one would be pampered to the fullest.

Checking out: special thanks to Mr. Vishal Virmani, Front Office Manager, Mr. Baru Chauhan, Executive Housekeeper and Mr. Jitender.

Stayed there for 2 nights in complete luxury. The more I say the less it is. Definitely a place to visit again and again.

Thank you Trident Agra fir wonderful memories.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Deepesh24
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Guest,

The team and I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Agra. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you.

Thank you for very much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor and also for appreciating our food and service.

I have shared your gracious comments on our service with the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

We at the Oberoi Hotels and Resorts take great pride in the service levels at our hotels and experiences of all our guests. Guest feedback is the most integral part of this endeavour and through feedback we strive to be better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Agra.

Should you need any assistance in Agra, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel is located very close to Kalakriti - a fun place to shop and watch a kitchy show about the Taj and the Taj East Gate. The East gate is less crowded and you can get your tickets to enter Taj from the hotel, so no standing in queues. The service remains fabulous as all other Trident properties - especially their kid-friendliness. The property is not at pretty as its other properties but you will still be able to get a passably aesthetic view from your room. Do make it a point to stay here if you are travelling with kids.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jayati T

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing time in sharing your experience at our hotel with the Trip Advisor community.

I am really proud of the team at Trident for the experience they created for you. The team will be thrilled to receive your comments and the generous appreciation! The team here makes me proud by consistently delivering friendly, personalized and unobtrusive service to all our guests. Our team and the services they offer is our biggest strength. Appreciation in this regard from patrons like you means a lot to us. I have shared your comments with everyone.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

We are grateful for your recommendation and are delighted to note that Trident will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to Agra.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel was paradise after the bustle of Agra. The hotel is beautiful and the staff so helpful. They have no tipping policy so this is great as you know staff are being genuinely helpful. Restaurant has great choice of food and my friend is gluten free and the chef Ashutosh made her special dishes. The waiters Vinod and Roshan were especially helpful. Only down side was there was slight sewer smell in room but they were renovating part of hotel so maybe that was it. Nice shops and swimming pool and lots of activities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mandy B

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor .

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on location, pool and services.

We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

As you have mentioned, we have done major renovation in the public areas of the hotel like the lobby, bar and restaurant and are currently renovating a section of guest bedrooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The Trident Agra is an oasis. A stress free oasis in the midst of a hectic city. Once you've passed through the hotel gates you can hand yourself over to the care of the hotel staff. Check in staff were so efficient and even served me a chilled lime soda while I filled out my details. Room was fine and looked out onto a garden (I wasn't poolside so can't say whether I would rather have been or not). Pool and courtyard were beautiful and tranquil. The dining and food at the Trident Agra are what really sets this aside from other hotels. The whole dining experience was superb - food, service, choice, value. Would I go again? Most definitely. But I'd probably wait until the renovations had finished, as building noice was the difference between me being able to give 5 stars across the board and giving 4 stars for rooms and sleep quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Linejudge
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and its location advantage on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience of your stay with us. Your positive comments about the hotel and in particular about our staff are deeply appreciated. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to them and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence.

We at the Oberoi Hotels and Resorts take great pride in the service levels at our hotels and experiences of all our guests. Guest feedback is the most integral part of this endeavor and through feedback we strive to be better.

Please also do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience our renovation programme may have caused you. It has been our constant endeavour to ensure that we conduct all work in an unobtrusive manner. I have shared your feedback with the concerned department heads and shall continue to monitor this more closely.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Agra

Reviewed 10 June 2014

our stay was really excellent and we all have enjoyed it thoroughly , closer to taj mahal makes the difference, . rooms were very nice and spacious and had every little things which you need , good services and quality food with lots of variety ,overall all team members were very courteous to ensure providing quality stay and services

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sameer_patel458

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out and for sharing your experience.

Our hotel offers an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings and this is what our guests appreciate the most about us. It is great to know that the charm of the stunning landscaped gardens and the serene ambiance of the hotel worked its magic on you.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm hospitality, delicious food and attentive service left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review. We are proud to have a Trident ambassador in you. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I must congratulate the team Trident Agra. The whole attitude to serve the guest is outstanding. Right from the security , front office, house keeping to the restaurant , everybody is dedicated to make your holidays a memorable one. Special thanks to the Chef and his team .One can see the attitude and willingness to serve the guest . Food is just mouth watering. I must especially mention the "kids club" , it keeps the children occupied and they really enjoyed. Taj is very near to this property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank optics05

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Agra and also for sparing time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to read such a delightful recommendation.

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback on our product, facilities and food.

We also thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation of our services. We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality. Our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and the wonderful review and look forward to welcoming you back.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here as part of a Golden Triangle tour and were very pleasantly surprised at the quality compared to what you stay in, in some countries. Rooms were spacious and had everything you needed, dinner and breakfast buffets had excellent choice and quality. The swimming pool was lovely to use after a hot day sightseeing, although i did get insect bites on my legs from walking across the grass!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Guest,

The team and I are sincerely appreciate your time taken to share your compliments with the Trip Advisor community.

It is our constant endeavour to deliver excellent services and appreciation such as yours certainly increases our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our valued guests have of us.

We are grateful for your patronage and are happy to note that The Trident will remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Agra.

Should you also require assistance with reservations with any of the Oberoi or Trident hotels, please do let me know. It would be my pleasure.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our city soon.