ITC Mughal, Agra
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,448 results
All reviewstaj banomughal suitemassage chairkaya kalp spapeshwari restaurantbuffet restaurantupgraded to a suitebeautiful hotelspecial thanksan upgradeduty managerfront officecoffee shopgreat hospitalityan oasisindian foodcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We went there to celebrate our fathers birthday. We chose the Pavilion restaurant to dine in. The buffet spread was multi cuisine . Kids loved the sweet dishes and the mughlai food. The ambience was perfect. Mr Chinmoy Sarkar was extremely hospitable . Food was fresh and delicious, topped with brilliant service what else could we ask for to make the day a memorable experience. Would love to return sooner when i visit Agra next.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Manan1106
ITCMUGHAL, Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Manan,

Greetings from ITC Mughal, A Luxury Collection, Agra!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal.

It is our pleasure to know that the service provided to you were appreciated and also that we could make your stay a memorable and wonderful experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was looking for an occasion to drive on the Yamuna Expressway from Delhi to Agra. Not to visit any historical monuments. Just to relax in the room of a hotel with plenty of elbow room inside, and tranquil and quiet environ in the hotel compound. For all these, I selected ITC Mughal.

After checking-in, the room reminded me of Sheraton Waikiki and the bathroom that of Hotel Nikko Narita. The soul of a hotel is its staff members. This is where ITC Mughal excel over others. All personnels are very nice and fully interconnected with each other. Ask anyone for any help or service.

The toiletaries, sets of towels, immaculately tidied bed with super soft pillows and tea-ensemble were of high standard. The entire hotel complex is spotlessly clean. While walking over marble and/or granite, my Hush-Puppy shoes were squawking !

The sumptous buffet-breakfast were feast for both eyes and palate everyday. So were the lunch and dinner. The persons serving food are just like “Ramu Kaka” of Bollywood films. Friend, philosopher and guide. Helpful. Courteous. Very lovingly suggested to try different signature dishes of ITC. But without invading privacy. Dining in the room were excellent too. Service was prompt with a personal touch.

The hotel live upto their slogan of “responsible luxury” with personalised hospitality.

Room Tip: Second floor with window facing outside.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal
– A Luxury Collection Hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Mughal Agra was much more than I hoped. Stay was absolutely perfect. Especially the breakfast and dinner buffet. I would like to mention Mr. Raghav and Mr. Chinmoy who made our stay nothing less than exceptional. I would say emotionally intelligent and spirited people, treated us with great empathy. Giving attention and priorty to every small detail and our needs. The assistance was not just limited to the restaurant thet made sure we experience the wonderful Kayakalp Spa,,, extremely beautiful and relaxing. The rooms were spacious, clean, loved the touch of rose patels. Must say hospitality at its best......

• Stayed: July 2014
ITCMUGHAL, Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the city of the Taj!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services.

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Raghav, Chinmoy & team and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to ITC Mughal.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my family stayed at the ITC Mughal for a short but a very memorable stay. Needless to say the stay was extremely comfortable and enjoyable, made so, by the courteous staff and luxurious setting.

We were offered a room upgrade upon check-in. The best part about the Mughal Chamber is the window seat cum day bed. The room is styled in what may be called the ageless classic hotel style, and though it may seem dated now, it is made up by being very well appointed.The only grave problem with the room is the absence of health faucets with the WC! Though it might mean undertaking considerable plumbing and civil renovation I feel it is very necessary to do so.

The staff were absolutely stellar. We were pampered with the best and had no occasion to feel let down at all. Many members of their staff were not only courteous but had a very warm personal touch to their service. I would want to return to a hotel most of all for such qualities. Nothing beats good service to create a lasting impression.

The food at the restaurant was very nice. Though we missed having a lunch at the Peshawari, we had the Argra ka Gosht Biriyani and found it delectable. It had a totally mouth watering aroma and was replete with well marinated succulent pieces of mutton. Their Kaathi Rolls and Crispy Chicken Burger were stand out dishes. The breakfast buffet is, expectedly, lavish and well prepared. One is spoilt for choice and it would take a stay for at least four days to be able to fully sample all types of breakfast combinations be it traditional north Indian, south Indian, American or English.

The highlight of ITC Mughal is the inclusion of beautiful gardens and water bodies in the design. The hotel block is made up of a main block comprising of the restaurants and lobby from where the rooms and suites can be reached through bridges, therefore creating courtyards, which are landscaped. Towards the rear of the property there is beautiful nursery pavilion which is the most delightful place outdoors. The numerous gardens and paths offer great options for evening walks and lounging in the sun during winters. The pavilion at the topmost level offers a view of the Taj, albeit across Tajganj, and is ideal for photographing during evenings or early mornings.

The property is also very revolutionary in the way it was built and the way is kept till date. The Aga Khan Award winning property boasts of the very fist biological soil waste water treatment plant in the entire state. I am sure they also have an appropriate water management and wastewater recycling system. The lighting is mostly LED and a lot of their food stuff is sourced locally. For the aware traveler it is definitely a plus point to know that ITC is making concrete efforts towards creating a sustainable future for not only the hotel but also the city. Had I been able to stay longer, I would have liked to know more about their practices.

The ITC Mughal is where I would go back to surely if I happen to be in Agra again, and going by my experience here, would be more inclined to choose an ITC property in other cities as well.

Room Tip: The Mughal Chambers facing the gardens are good for view while the pool facing ones will be better in winters.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank anamika0611
ITCMUGHAL, Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Ms. Anamika,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal
– A Luxury Collection Hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were only at the ITC Mughal in Agra for about 12 hours. We got in off the train around midnight, went to the Taj at Sunrise (highly recommended), had breakfast and left around noon.

As with the other ITCs we stayed at, the travel desk was very unhelpful. Their cabs charge 10x what the market price is and they refuse to offer alternatives. When I pay for a 5-star hotel I expect the staff to be helpful and honest and I left feeling taken advantage of.

Can't argue with the beauty of the hotel though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mike632

Dear Mike,

Greetings from the city of the Taj!

We have taken cognizance of your feedback regarding your experience with the Travel Desk and would like to assure you that the same shall definitely be reviewed.

We value your patronage and sincerely hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence in ITC Mughal.

We assure you our best services and attention at all times.

Yours sincerely,