This hotel is not a 4 star hotel. It is just 3 star deluxe. If you are an Indian, never book a Hotel near Taj as Hotel's main focus is only on foreigners. I stayed on December 14 and just after check in we had buffet in Hotel (it was terrible and overpriced). Just one non-veg dish in buffet.
1. Food is just average
2. No logic used in bath fittings, just randomly fitted
3. No standard TV channel (colors) in Cable TV. We missed our daily show.
4. Rates mentioned in room service menu are outdated, if you do not check the bill, they will overcharge without updating you. I got the bills corrected at the time of checkout, they made adjustments with a tensed face.
5. Reception staff is just average and should be trained.
6. No morning cleaning of your CAR available (even if you are willing to pay).
7. Food is the biggest problem, and it is overpriced and pathetic.
8. Bed mattress is old and uncomfortable. They will not change and ignore your complaint.
Overall, OK types 3 star hotel.
- Free Parking