arrived as part of golden triangle tour.
Pleasantly surprised as we didn't expect a five star hotel.
room was modern with comfy, soft bed, and good aircon.
We went down to have our evening meal, only to be told that we should have booked table on arrival, at least 30 min wait, we had a couple of drinks in bar, and waited, and waited to be called, eventually got fed up with waiting, after 1 hour, and ordered food in the coffee bar. Food was good with fast service.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice
Overall a good Indian 5* hotel with prices to match.
If you want an evening meal book as you check in, as this hotel is used by many tour groups, and gets full very quickly, perhaps it would be an idea if reception advised you to book in advance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansingh Palace, Agra is a five star property ideally located to suit the needs of travellers whether on leisure or business.100 centrally air-conditioned rooms with telephone, swimming pool, spa, health club, CTV, laundry and dry cleaning services, secretarial, fax & e-mail services, beauty parlor, safe deposit, tea / coffee maker, hair dryer, doctor on call, travel desk, 24 hour money exchange, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansingh Palace, Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansingh Palace, Agra Hotel Agra
- Mansingh Palace Hotel Agra
- Agra Mansingh Palace Hotel